5 things you may not have known about Mt. Carmel basketball:
- After years of losing and hovering in the lower tier, MCS Boys’ Basketball has once again risen to prominence, with an 8-2 record in the 2017-18 season and then going 9-1 this season.
- MCS basketball program prioritizes teaching our kids how to play basketball the right way for life rather than just winning the game today.
- We look for high character first, talent second. We believe that anyone can learn to dribble and shoot a ball. It takes good character for a young man to represent Mt. Carmel and himself, on and off the court.
- We emphasize, expect and will help develop strong mental focus as much as top physical conditioning.
- Mt. Carmel is just a couple of players away from taking home the Middle School Championship once again!
Are you that player who could be the difference?
Pre-K Supply List1st Grade Supply List4th and 5th Grade Supply ListKindergarten Supply List2nd and 3rd Grade Supply List6th, 7th and 8th Grade Supply List
“Steph, what are you doing? Don’t shoot from there!I mean, great shot!” MCS Phoenix basketball player: Coach, when am I going to get the greenlight to shoot 3s in a game? Me: Hit 5 in a row right now and you have the greenlight in the next game. Player: Too easy. I’ll...